I’m asked to review ecommerce online shop-builders on a regular basis. My standard reply is no since, honestly, I’ve never used any of them before to build a website and I don’t want to stake my reputation writing a review on a product I’ve never used before. Neither should you.
Shopify allows you to create a beautiful and fully-functional online shop quickly and easily without these demoralizing headaches. Shopify allows you to manage all aspects of your shop including:
- accepting credit card orders
- changing the store design (without waiting on someone else)
- uploading products
- viewing incoming orders and completed transactions
Shopify takes the hassle out of creating and running an online store, so you can focus on what you do best: building and selling products.
Simply put, this isn’t Shopify’s first rodeo. Shopify has been perfecting their platform since 2006 and to date has helped create over 90,000 online stores. Shopify customers include many powerhouse online retailers such as General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and many more.
Get on board now and start earning money with Shopify. Click Here Now to get started.
Why Should You Promote Shopify As An Affiliate Partner?
Here’s Why Shopify Rocks As An Affiliate:
- Program Options: The Shopify Partner Program gives you two great ways to generate revenue. One is to refer clients to them. You will receive 20% revenue share for each client you refer. The other way is to write and publish Shopify Apps. You can sell your apps on a subscription basis or for a one time fee. You can also offer your app for free in order to generate more exposure for your own company.
- Killer Tracking: You can track who your affiliated clients are, the total revenue in that pay period generated by all your affiliated clients, and the total revenue to date from all your affiliated clients.
- Tools And Tips: Shopify offers much more than just creative banners for you to use. You’ll also receive a regular newsletter which will contain Shopify news, tips on how to earn commissions, and valuable resources for you to read. If there’s anything in particular Shopify can provide that would be valuable to help you sell, you are encouraged to contact your affiliate manager, Adam Maltais.
- Affiliate Program Evolution: Shopify is always sneakily developing all kinds of fun stuff for the affiliate program that will magically appear on days when you least expect it. If there’s any feature or functionality that you think would make the system rock, your affiliate manager will try to make it happen for you.